Monday 29 December 2014

MeetMyCosyChristmas

I hope you all had a fantastically festive Christmas! I was lucky enough to be granted a few day off work so I travelled home to Hastings for a lovely cosy Family Christmas. Even though the festive period is associated with great indulgence, this trip really reminded me to appreciate the simple things in life. I can't promise you I cut down on the piggies in blankets or the gift giving, however I spent quality time with my Family, taking walks along the beach & watching movies, which is worth all the indulgence in the world...


Knitted white bobble hat *previously seen here* - Jacqueline Headlam
Christmas Penguin Jumper - *a gift*
Little Black Dress (worn underneath, but will be shown in my next blog post!) - online boutique
Silver glittery tights - Primark
Black fluffy strappy heels - *customised by me*

I was also lucky enough to be joined by my Yorkshireman, travelling down from Manchester later in the day to meet me by the seaside for some festive fun (& some freezing mini-golf!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment