Tuesday 9 December 2014

MeetMyWinterHatEdit

Welcome to the season of...hats! I had added 2 new hats to my winter wardrobe this season, but as you will see, they couldn't be more different!


White knitted bobble hat - Jacqueline Headlam (Bought from Country Living's Christmas Fair)
Vintage Red Wool Coat - Vintage, Manchester
Vintage White on Black polkadot dropped hem dress - COW Vintage
Grey Cashmere Cardigan - Gap

I initially mentioned Jacqueline Headlam's creations a few posts ago in my Festive Trip to Harrogate, but just take a moment to appreciate this hat. Wow. As I mentioned before, I had been searching for the perfect pure white hat to add to my winter wardrobe & boy did I find it! After searching high & low, & browsing through piles of tatty pom-poms, I knew I was searching for something different, something special, something that I can keep for years to come. So handmade was the only way to go! With a removable pom-pom, the hat can be hand-washed to keep that bright white feeling & a smile on my face through the cold!


Knitted Penguin Bobble Hat - TU at Sainsbury's

Passing through our local Sainsbury's this adorable hat immediately tickled my Penguin senses, as I think you can tell by the ecstatic smile on my face! Although I resisted (as I may or may not already have a Penguin hat!) my Man gave in & surprised me with it a few days later! Looks rather cute with a simple monochrome outfit with a pop of festive colour. I have also spotted these pyjamas & these mittens, also from trusty Sainsbury's, which I might have to add to my collection soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment