Wednesday 3 December 2014

MeetOurLateBrunch

As I mentioned a few posts ago, brunch is currently the latest foodie trend. However, according to my man it isn't even a "real meal", although he was quick to jump at the chance when it was my treat! It is rare we get a day off together, so we filled our bellies with brunch & managed to just catch the last bit of December sunshine shining against the Church...


Grey Cable-Knit jumper *latest buy* - Needle Boutique
Gold & Pearl earrings - Miss Selfridge (Sale)
Wet-look jeans - River Island
Burgundy & Gold Vintage Croc Handbag - My Vintage World (Thirsk, North Yorkshire)
Black Leather Chelsea Boots - Limited Edition New Look

My last post documented my trip to Harrogate to Country Living's Christmas Fair, where I bought many Christmas presents, got in the festive spirit & also picked up a few irresistible pieces for myself! This luxurious wool-blend grey cable knit jumper is one of them. Knocked down from £130 to £50, once I had it on I knew it wasn't coming off. And anyway, I haven't even bought a jumper for this season yet, so I needed this one! Designed in the UK & produced in Italy, the yarns used are the finest, & you can really feel the difference. I love supporting Young British Designers (particularly because I am one of them & I know the support is greatly appreciated!) as well as you know the products are something new & exciting, ready to break out into the big wide world!


Leather Jacket - H&M
Burgundy button-down t-shirt - Topman
Tan leather belt *Latest Buy* - Topman
Blue Jeans - Topman
Brown Suede Chelsea Boots - Kurt Geiger



No comments:

Post a Comment