Tuesday 2 September 2014

MeetMySeptemberIssue

Welcome to September! I hope it has been happy for you all so far.. It has been a lovely start for me, spending this sunny day in the charming area of East Didsbury, Greater Manchester, raiding their many charity shops & drinking freshly squeezed orange juice alfresco. Wearing part of my latest charity shop bargain find, these powder blue high-waisted cropped trousers, part of a transitional trouser suit (originally from Wallis), the warmth was perfect for the blue cloudless skies of today when paired with a sheer shirt & slip-on sandals. Inspired by the broken bark of a nearby beech tree, I have mixed & matched my trouser suit pieces with existing items in my wardrobe (see my previous post featuring this shirt here). Seeing as Winter Pastels are a approaching trend for the colder seasons coming, so why not experiment with some pieces now & then layer up when the season comes. I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to take my full suit out for the day ready when the leaves falling & the temperature is dropping, so keep an eye out on my bloglovin profile for my full suit outfit variations coming very soon...



...Silk Flowers (worn in my hair) - collected from various accessory & vintage shops...
...Black Cat-Eye Sunglasses - Vintage...
...Black & White Bird & Floral Sheer Shirt - Topshop (last season, similar here)...
...Powder Blue High-Waisted Cropped Trousers - Charity Shop Find (originally from Wallis)
...Black Leather & White detailed backpack - TK Maxx...
...White leather slip on sandals - Avarca Menorquina...

...Bloglovin...Instagram...Twitter...Design...

No comments:

Post a Comment