Monday 24 March 2014

MeetMyNewAge

22 seems like a bit of an inbetween age, with the milestone of adulthood behind you & the final year of uni weighing down. However, age is just a number & I'm still optimistic to make the most of it! Well, what better way to kick it off than with a new hairstyle, some new additions to the (already bulging) wardrobe, some special treats & a (few) cocktails...



Treated to lunch at the Fallow Cafe in Fallowfield, the student hub of Manchester, with views of the local bearded street art.


You know it's the best fish finger butty when you can't even fit your mouth around it! (Complete with lager shandy...it was my birthday lunch after all!) Now excuse my big belly for my ootd!


...Cream looped mohair light jacket - H&M *perfect for springtime*...
...Emerald green jersey & chiffon panelled dress - H&M (really appreciating their S/S'14 collection so far!)...
...Black leather heeled ankle boots - Clarks...
...Gold hued Perspex lazer-cut angel wing earrings - Pearl & Queenie *SpecialGift*...
...Black leather backpack - *SpecialGift*...


The cutest socks I have ever experienced! Wear pulled up to ensure the koala bears can see where your going!


...

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, you have nice fashion styles, so I decided to give you an award. Go to my blog
    http://www.love2bcouture.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html?m=1
    Xoxoxo
    Love2bcouture

    ReplyDelete