Monday 3 February 2014

MeetMyMondayMotivation

...Occasion...
...Creative day at uni...

...Situation...
...Composing a look from the bottom up, all aroun my new shoes...

Bargains are always the best kind of buys, so when I spotted these platform brogues down Portobello Road Market for a cheeky little tenner I knew it was my day! With my new shoes having many textures & colours in, I wanted to keep my look sleek but with key accessories to accentuate & compliment each other in the most colourful way, so I build my look from the bottom up...



...My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...

...Long black dress - charity shop find (similar can be found in American Apparel)...
...Long red coat - vintage...


...Accessorize my Life...

...Antique gold pocket watch pendant - Northern Quarter, Manchester *gift to me*
...Embriodered basket bag - Marrakesh, Morocco *picked up on my travels*
...Black red & cork platform brogues - Portobello Market *only £10!*

...

No comments:

Post a Comment