Sunday 29 December 2013

MeetMyWestwood

...Occasion...
...The Wardrobe's Rummage & Plunder Vintage Sale...

...Situation...
...Searching for the best vintage bargains...

Stepping into the Old Town of Hastings is a creative rollercoaster ride of experiences. With a select few vintage shops now lining the historic Hight Street, The Wardrobe Clothes Agency is a gem that has always sparkled the brightest for me. Having twirled away with my heavy vintage stain prom dress a good 5 years ago now, I eagerly await their 'Rummage & Plunder' sales, where each & every selected garment is a steal at £10 a pop!...



...Reflections of red [Spot me in the bottom corner!]...


...The shoes & bags selection ranges from Tods to Chanel...


...Vintage posters line the walls & chandeliers hang from the ceiling...




...The Hastleons get their super-speedy rummage on...


...The Wonderful Wardrobe...


...Two of my bargains of the day...
...Faux-ostrich leather jacket...
...Draped wet-look Vivienne Westwood dress...

...Coming Next...
...Vibrant fine-knit Christian Lacroix cross-over back dress...

...

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the different little places people shop, theres an amazing vintage place near me that I love! Great post x
    sophie-ellie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie!
      There are some real gems out there! I love hunting them down when I'm travelling around though! x

      Delete