Thursday 8 August 2013

MeetMyTwilightTones

Occasion: Open-mic night at our newest discovery @fuelcafebar
Situation: Dressing for the evening breese, heading home at night-time...





My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • I <3 Paris sweatshirt *customised by me* [authentically from Paris]
  • Frayed vintage denim skirt [Levis]

Accessorize my Life...
  • Black cat-eye sunglasses [Vintage from @PurpleHaze_york]
  • Structured black leather & chrome detailed handbag [Vintage from @WEARECOW]
  • Black suede strappy sandals with perspex heels *surprise find* [M&S}

It is that time of day, between afternoon & evening, where there is always a conundrum what to wear out for summertime drinks. When you are heading out in the late afternoon the sunshine is fading, however when you are walking [or stumbling...depending on how many cocktails later!] home the sky has turned dark & the chills are out to get you. I find that my legs are the last to get cold, so expose carefully depending on your body's warmth & you will stay fashionable through the night. Clothes hold memories & my I <3 Paris hoody has many of them. However I don't really do hoodies, so I carefully cut off the hood & created this wide neckline to adapt my jumper for more stylish possibilities...wear even on the shoulders with the sleeves rolled up or casually off one shoulder. So my sweatshirt & denim skirt look made a perfect combination to a night full of live music & gin & tonics...

No comments:

Post a Comment