Sunday 4 August 2013

MeetMyAnimalisticInstincts

Occasion: Best friends early 21st celebrations
Situation: Dressing suitably for the morning after so we can take our animals for walkies!



My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • Studded black leather jacket *wardrobe staple* [Topshop]
  • Chiffon paisley print skirt [H&M]

Accessorize my Life...
  • Black cat-eye sunglasses *perfect for morning-after eyes*
  • Black leather backpack *similar styles here at the simple yet effective brand Baggu*


Quirky accessories make life more fun... Why roll with a simple suitcase when you can travel stylishly with a little pet for company! Larry, my trusty penguin case, has accompanied me on many journeys now, travelling as far as India, & is still standing strong. Decisions have to be made in life, & birthdays are a turning point for them. So for my best friend's 21st, I made a fun-loving decision to invest her in my accessories love affair...by introducing her to Peanuts the monkey!

Join with our animalistic instincts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment