Tuesday 30 July 2013

MeetMyNeighbourhood

Occasion: Day off full of shopping & lunching...
Situation: Dressing for the humidity & possibility of rain!




My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • Black & yellow Fred Perry polo shirt *special birthday present* [House of Fraser]
  • Bleached & studded denim skirt [H&M]

Accessorize my Life...
  • Black cat-eye sunglasses [Vintage]
  • Black leather backpack 
  • Orange & mango juice *keeping the colours complementary [Sainsbury's!]
  • Black suede platform boots [Office]

The discussion of summer is an on-going one with half of our weather obsessed population adamant that the sun has stopped shining & the other half praying for it to return... Well I am the clever kitty cat sitting on the fence in the middle making the most of what we have been given... [with my fingers crossed for the sun's encore!]

Feeling a casual vibe for a day away from work, I wanted my Fred Perry polo to be the focal point of my look. Enjoying the contrasts & complements between Menswear & Womenswear, I wanted to dress up my polo a stage by combining it with a high-waisted denim skirt & platform booties to lift me over the puddles filling the Manchester streets.

4 comments:

  1. Fab outfit chick. You really rock those platforms. Love the blog too. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Laura! Your blog looks great too!
      Let's keep our fashionable contact over twitter @AnnieLucyOakes x

      Delete
  2. Annie your blog is brilliant! Loving the 90's vibe going on my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Lilly-jo! I love blogging & keeping MeetYourMaker up to date, so that is amazing to hear!
      I have added you to my Fashion&Beauty circle xx

      Delete