Saturday 8 June 2013

MeetMySummertimeStyle

Occasion: Weekend break in my hometown of Hastings
Situation: Dressing for the breezy seaside


My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • Navy blazer *borrowed from the boyfriend*
  • Grey crop top *cropped by me* [Zara]
  • White paisley skirt *current wardrobe favorite - wear many ways*

Accessorize my Life...
    • Black Ray Ban wayfarers
    • Black leather rucksack *added accessory of Konky the Koala!*

    A weekend away isn't complete with a walk...and this time I was walking my koala! In preparation for the kitsch extravaganza of Brighton fashion Week, I added a little quirk to my look with a cute cuddly hopping in my bag for the ride! Channeling the fun-loving 90s revival trend, raid the teddy-bear's picnic to pick your summer accessory & add attitude by pairing with a sporty crop-top & trainers. Add a floaty skirt to tease the breeze & some sunnies on top of the head to try to keep the fly-away hairs in place!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment