Wednesday 22 May 2013

MeetYourCreativeProfessional

Occasion: Interview at Ted Baker
Situation: Dressing in a professional way for a fun loving brand




My Outfit Recipe [Let's take it from the top & break it down]...
  • Black studded leather jacket *current key transitional piece*
  • White Shirt *customised by me*
  • Black & white checked midi-skirt [Vintage Jaeger]

Accessorize my Life...
  • Two-strand pearl necklace *just seen under collar frame*
  • Black & gold patent handbag [Deep vintage]
  • Patent black loafers

Ted Baker prides itself on quality, attention to detail and a touch of humour in its brand. I was aiming for a look that summed up these features, appearing to be the perfect candidate for the job in once glance. I customised a typical men’s white shirt by fitting the oversized shirt to my proportions, cutting off the long sleeves and framing the sleeveless look with a flash of pink binding. This shows my fun side through the playful colour, but also smart side by wearing a crisp button-up shirt. A peek at my pearl necklace surrounding my collar can just be seen, highlighting my attention to detail and interest in quality touches. When paired with a black & white checked midi-skirt, it shows that I have seasonal trend knowledge through the desired length yet professionalism through the monochrome tones. Topped off with sleek accessories, the look is brought together in a complementary style that represents the ‘not an ordinary designer label’ branding of Ted Baker. Wear the look…don’t let it wear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment