Saturday 18 August 2012

MeetMyMunchies

I gain inspiration from everything around.
Life inspires me.
That is why I like to enjoy everything in life.

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Soft Boiled Egg with Peppered Beans, Fresh Spinach & Crispy Rice-cakes 

Fried Egg on top of a wilted bed of Spinach & Herb Tomatoes
with a Cauliflower Cheese Rosti

Food is a life necessity. But it is also a pleasure.

I enjoy making food & eating it. The creation is much like creating anything else…a painting, jewellery & even clothes. I like experimenting with new ingredients, recipes & techniques, so I comprised these breakfast egg recipes from my own imagination…and what was in my cupboard! I felt like I was on Ready. Steady, Cook...but at least I had a scrummy breakfast to get the day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment