Thursday 9 August 2012

MeetMyInspiration

Seeing as I have just finished my afternoon shift at work, I thought now would be a prime time to update you on my previous post. Working in the 'Factory Girl' trend of Topshop today, where yesterday's outfit was inspired by, a few garments relevant to my featured outfit caught my eye...

I've kept my selections quite monochrome, to achieve that sixties sophistication, but I have also demonstrated in my last post that colour can easily be used!


Premium Double Tweed Parka [£195]

Knitted Tape Mix Jacket [£36]

Knitted Necklace Jumper [£45]

Animal Jacquard Cigarette Trousers
Bound Jacquard Shorts [£30]

Houndstooth Snaffle Loafers [£32]


Topshop suggests mixing loose monochrome knits with patterned skinny trousers to achieve an androgynous mod look, or show your feminine side with their twin boucle sets. The overall look is topped off by either big boyish duffle coats or box cropped jackets, with of course a final swish of eyeliner...


No comments:

Post a Comment