Wednesday 13 June 2012

MeetMyParkLife

Occasion: Parklife Festival!
Saturday: Day One

I'm still smiling even though the weather was typical Manchester!


Outfit Recipe [let's take it from the top]...
  • Vintage vibrant red 80’s strapless playsuit *perfect ‘throw-on’ festival style!...although tricky when port-a-loos are involved!
  • Cream & peal wool jumper *a thin layer of wool will help keep you warm while partying on into the night!*
  • Khaki parka *unfortunately Manchester’s weather wasn't that promising*

A Sprinkle Of Accessories...
  • Black patent wellington boots *a festival must!*
  • Gold chain headband *to keep the hair in place all day*

With An Essence Of...
  • Mud!

Sipping on…
  • Cider *the drink of festivals!*

Dancing To...
  • Noah & the Whale [one of the festival’s headliners]

Lusting After…
  • Sunshine to wear proper summer festival gear!

Parklife weekend has finally arrived & I'm ready to party...even if it has to be in the mud!
However...in order to get my weekend ticket I was volunteering on the Saturday from 11-7, meaning I got to catch the headliners for the first day & let my hair down [well all that is the fringe!] on the Sunday! By the time my volunteering was finished [and after downing some confiscated drinks *shhhhh*] I managed to catch the American band Noah & the Whale rocking the main stage. Their songs sounded as good as the recordings...I just wish I knew a few more of their songs!



No comments:

Post a Comment